October 17, 2012

Life Lately


A couple of my fav bloggers (Julie & Elizabeth) do this life lately thing, jumping on the bandwagon!


Reading... 
Just started High Fidelity by Nick Hornby. It's one of my favorite movies, so I figured I should read it. Book and movie differ a bit already, which isn't a huge surprise, but the names basic plot is still there, I like it. :)

Watching... 
Well it's fall, so the shows I like, such as The Voice, Parks & Rec, Glee and a couple others. But also political debates, which...>gag< but I still watch them for some reason ::coughBriancough:: I know politics is a taboo topic, but let me just say I do think it's important to vote IF you are going to be an educated voter - which is what I try to be. I did already vote though, so I suppose the debates are null for me at this point. :P Oh, AND I have about 5 episodes of Ally McBeal left on Netflix...gah, LOVE that show!

Listening to...
Of Monsters & Men, Alabama Shakes & Lana Del Ray. At least these are the lovelies frequenting my playlist most often.

Working on...
Getting my shit together with...everything. I want to blog more often because it makes me happy, but I also have tons of other stuff I want to do. We are trying to eat/cook healthier and I'm working on exercising more often.  The latter isn't happening much with my long work days, I know no excuses! I'm also been trying to work on a family recipe book. If I can get it done it'll make fantastic gifts this season.

Stressing...
about our broken dryer! Seriously, wtf! Here's to hoping our landlord will replace it, ::fingerscrossed::

Loving...
+the fall weather, omg. I can't get over it, even with the rain this weekend it was beautiful. 
+my new tshirt from RAYGUN -- "The Quad Cities : twice as nice as the twin cities." Lol, okay if you aren't from Iowa that might not even make sense! 
+halloween ideas - can't wait to dish on our costumes, but I'm gonna make you wait!

my shirt//brian's shirt//the red monk//view from hotel




my dog is his costume, ha // brian & i before the bill maher show

xoxo, kass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...