July 23, 2012

No Doubt it's Music Monday!


It always seems like people have really STRONG feelings about No Doubt ...why is that? I don’t know, I mean I haven’t been thrilled with the events and music put out since Return of Saturn, but I still love the band. They were a staple in my formative teenage years AND I got to see them in concert a few years ago when they got back together. It was a great concert, amazing really - plus I feel a bit nostalgic when I hear them.


Anyway, ever since they got back together (like what - 3 years ago maybe?) they’ve been saying they are going to put out a new album, well that time has finally come! In September anyway. :P They do have a new single out though...


Thoughts? Personally, I like it, but I'm still hoping for more of their original sound. I do think I can feel a bit of that old school beat they use to have though.  Either way I’m still excited for the new album. If you are like me and think the greatest stuff came from Tragic Kingdom & Return to Saturn, then you’ll enjoy these. :)


LOVE that song. Back in the “old days” (haha) she just really rocked on lyrics. Anyway, this next one would make the list of my Top 5 All Time Favorite Songs. :)


xo,kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...