April 16, 2012

Music Monday: JJ Grey & Mofro

I discovered JJ Grey & Mofro through iTunes believe it or not. I don’t know what they iNamed it, but that sidebar thing that suggest songs you may like based on what’s playing..yea JJ Grey came up on there. I honestly don’t have a clue what I was listening to at the time, but I’m glad I did! I could sit here and recap the bio on their website, but why don’t you just go read it instead. Oh and apparently they have a little documentary too, so I’ll be checking that out! And if you don’t feel like reading or watching, then just know they are from southern rural Florida and JJ’s voice is gonna rock your socks off. For realz. I’m hoping to catch them in MN or WI this summer. Or hey, JJ, if you’re reading my blog how about you hit up the midwest a bit harder? [coughIOWAcough] ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...