September 26, 2011

It's MONDAY!

Don't you just love Mondays?  Don't you just love sarcasm even more?  Haha, nah Monday's aren't so bad!
Sso what shoes did I end up getting?

 


I haven't spent a lot of time in them yet, but at first test they are pretty comfortable.  Please remember that comfort [especially when referring to shoes] is completely relative.  These are 4 inch platforms, so I'm not expecting to win a dance marathon in them, but I'll be able to handle them for the wedding, the pictures and at least part of the reception. :)

I also wanted to take outfit photos today, however my sweater dress got all stretched out and looked frumpy by quitting time.  What is that about?  I don't know enough about fabrics to shop accordingly, but I hate when clothes stretch tremendously throughout the day.  So, as 4 o'clock hit on this lovely Monday I was wearing a teal sack synched with a belt. Eck.  Although, my outfit did start out cute and it was super comfy and simple.  A definite go-to for the fall months, so I recreated it on polyvore for you! :)

Sweater Dress Outfit

I'm going out of town for a conference for a couple of days, so I'll see you later this week. Hopefully, by then I can get up the photos and some notes on a DIY project I did! Yippee!!

peace, kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...