November 5, 2012

I'm Ba-ack! ...with some photos :)


Did ya miss me? Be honest! Well, maybe don't, ha! Anyway, after that much needed mini break I'm back and feeling on top of things a bit. Just a bit, but it's better. :)

So, I was going to continue on my huge book review from before, but I've changed my mind. Maybe I'll get to some of the remaining books down the road, plus I've actually read two books since then and you can always go check out my goodreads. Instead let me share some awesome photos from one my most recent shoots.  I did photos with Elise before in her Kimono, but she wanted some regular senior portraits also.  I think they turned out great!



Check 'em all out on my facebook page!

Later this week, look for a style post and a new fun friday post! :)

xo, kass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...