September 12, 2012

Shabby Apple!

Dresses from Shabby Apple 

 I don’t think I’ve mentioned it before, but I’m part of the Shabby Apple Affiliate Program. See that Shabby Apple icon over to the left? Yea, if you click that and purchase something it benefits me, which is awesome!

Want something that will benefit you? Of course you do!

Right now you can get 10% off sitewide, until Friday, September 14th! Just use the code: favorite10 when you check out!

And just in case you need a little shopping inspiration, here are a few of my favorite items! :)  Click through the images to the site!
[all images from shabby apples online shop!]



Is that enough pretty dresses for ya? 
Don't forget...click through to the site using the icon to the left or at the top of this page AND use the code favorite10 for 10% off sitewide!

xo, kass















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...