July 6, 2012

Friday Fotos: Senior Zach

My little bro is going to be a senior this year. Yikes. And, as I’m 10 years older than him I remember him as a baby...I mean I even changed diapers occasionally. It just makes me feel old, haha. Anyway, when the family came to town I took some senior photos for him. He was impatient and I was feeling rushed and the lighting was atrocious [blinding sun], but regardless of all this there are still a few I like. I figured I’d share those today and also inform you I plan on taking more for him [hopefully better ones] sometime this fall.




What a cutie,eh? Lol.  Anyway, I'm off to a fairly busy weekend.  Brian's BFF [lol, guys don't say that...] from highschool is coming to visit and we are celebrating Brian's birthday - which is in fact on Saturday!  He's going to be 28 [shhh, don't tell him I told you]!  Then on Sunday we are going to have an "English Breakfast" and watch the end of Wimbleton, woot!  Anyway...

Happy [early] Birthday Brian! Love You!

Have a great weekend everyone!
xo,kass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...