May 7, 2012

Style Log: Pink & Tan (ten)

{Shirt/Old Navy, thrifted :: Khakis/kmart :: flats/American Eagle, payless :: necklace/f21}




This weekend was packed with....er packing.  I really wish I had more to report on, but seriously...moving just consumes my life right now, it's insane.  I guess one other cool thing happened - we saw The Avengers! ...in 3D!!  It was seriously awesome!  I'm not some comic book fan or anything, but I did LOVE the Ironman movies (probably because of Robert Downy Jr., yum) and I enjoyed Thor and what I saw of Captain America. (*for some reason I posted before finishing my thought...I meant to also say....) Either way, I think this movie rocked!  I was expecting to enjoy it...but I will actually say I loved it!  ...and it's definitely worth the few extra bucks for 3D. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...