December 29, 2011

Style Log: Plaid & Corderoy


 {Button Down/Old Navy :: Sweater/Old Navy :: Skinny Cords/Lauren Conrad via Kohl’s :: Watch/Merona via Target :: Boots/Merona via Target}




Everything I’m wearing ['cept the boots] is new! Happy Holiday’s to me! The awesome skinny cords I got on a return, everything else was gifted. I wore this yesterday, on the ONE day I had to work this week. Today, I’m headed north for a quick stop in the Twin Cities, then onward for one last holiday celebration with my man’s mother. I’m pretty stoked, she’s up north quite a ways, so they have snow...and thus we will be snow shoeing! Should be fun and most likely quite entertaining as I’m very clumsy. I’m hoping get some great photos out of it as well!

I’ll be “officially” back after the new year, hope you have a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...