November 6, 2011

#14 Cozy



I love this outfit so much that I wore it Friday and today!  The only person who saw me both days was my boyfriend and I honestly don't think he would have noticed had I kept my mouth shut.  Seriously though, how can you not love a hooded, down feather vest?  And, don't forget the faux fur trim - love at first sight. <3




This afternoon I did a little photo shoot with my friend and her hubby for their holiday card!  I think it went pretty well and now I'm just editing some of their photos [and watching The Day After Tomorrow].  Anyway, while I was there, I figured I'd take the opportunity to get some nice outfit photos.  With the exception of the insane wind it was a pretty nice day and it felt good to get outside some.  The snow will be here before we know it...I cringe at that thought.

  

I would also like to say I did a little DIY on these skinnies.  I got them as a gift a year or so ago and I was about 10 lbs heavier then.  So obviously, my skinnies were no longer skinny!  I google some stuff, then ended up pinning up the inner seams and sewing them tighter.  Now, I have a perfectly good pair of well fitting skinnies and an extra $40 bucks in my pocket.  Good stuff right there. :)


 For real....love these boots!

Anyway, my brain power is about on empty.  Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...