April 23, 2012

30 for 30 Challenge...again?

Am I crazy? I must be. I loathed this thing last time, seriously. However, thoughts of doing this have been haunting me for the past couple of weeks. It’s a different season, I have different clothes to wear...and I’m a bit braver with my style now. I’m evolving...{but not out of my corny tendencies, har har}. Anyway, the decision has been made, so don’t try to talk me out of it. {Wait, are you sure you don’t want to try? For real, it wouldn’t be hard...}. Le sigh. So here we go...

9 Tops...
Pink blouse/Old Navy, thrifted :: Pink Cami/f21 :: Red/Black Abstract Tshirt/Daisy Fuentes, thrifted :: Black ¾ sleeve sweater/Gap, thrifted :: Rust Short Sleeve sweater/f21 :: Navy Polka Dot Blouse/Old Navy :: Ivory Lace Long Sleeve Blouse/f21 :: Sequin Black Tank Top/Charlotte Russe :: White button blouse/gifted

5 Pants
Skinny Jeans/a.n.a, J.C. Penny :: Boot cut jeans/Lee ::Black cuffed slacks/old, thrifted :: Khaki Slacks/thrifted :: Bright Blue Skinny Jeans/f21

3 Dresses & 2 Skirts
Button down dress/Maurices, thrifted ::Neon Orange knit dress/f21 ::Striped Dress/Shirt, thrifted
Black flare skirt/thrifted ::Zebra pencil skirt/thrifted

4 Cardis
Black Shrug/Gordman’s (old!) :: Cream Shrug/Kohl’s :: Lime Cardigan/Merona, thrifted :: Purple cropped Cardi/Kohl’s

7 pairs of Shoes
Brown Boots/Merona, Target :: Black Mary Jane Heels/Kohl’s :: Grey heels/Target :: Tan Sandal heels/Kohl’s :: Brown flats/American Eagle for Payless :: Teal Gladiators/gift :: Black Flats/Payless

Also, this will probably take me longer than a month to post. Mainly, because I don’t plan on blogging on weekends, but I will continue with the challenge. In fact if I’m being totally honest, I’m already on like Day 5 on the challenge. :P Maybe I’ll double up on some of the posts, or only post my favorites and then do a recap of all at the end? Okay, now I’m just thinking out loud and this post is too long as is. 

Enjoy your Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...