February 6, 2012

Style Log: Abstracts & Cords


 Misfit #7: Brown Cardigan
This piece made it into the challenge because for some reason I never wear it. I have no clue why, it’s simple and cute. I think I thought it was too tight or maybe it’s the higher collar thing. Who knows!

{Top/Old Navy :: Cardi/Thrifted :: Pants/LC via Kohl’s :: Boots/Merona via Target}

 
 
 

Initial Thoughts
I quite liked my reflection this morning, the colors in this top are fantastic. I hadn’t worn it yet and the brown cardigan just worked perfectly with it. Plus, the graphic shirt is a actually a tank top, so the cardi was a necessity. I felt casual, but well put together. It was nice!

After Thoughts
When I finally got to work this morning {how is it possible that I’m always running late?} I got lots of compliments on my outfit. One coworker even went as far as too say that she loved when I dressed up, especially when I wore skirts and dresses. That was super nice of her and obviously put a smile on my face. It’s nice knowing not everyone in your office thinks you are crazy. :)
I do like this cardigan. It’s very soft and comfortable and I don’t have any other brown cardi’s. I’m honestly not sure why I haven’t been wearing it more. It could easily be worn buttoned up or belted {which I almost did today!}.

Final Verdict
It’s a keeper! I think it’s a nice basic piece that will be perfect for adding layers during the chillier months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...