April 9, 2012

Music Mondays: The Staves

I decided to feature one band today...The Staves. I found them through Dianna Argon’s [actress on Glee among other things] site a while ago. At least I’m pretty sure that’s where I heard of them. They have a very interesting and unique sound. It’s very light and almost...eerie. That may seem like a strange thing to say, but you’ll understand once you listen I think.

This is my favorite song [and video!]....Seriously, be sure to watch the video, it’s good!


I also think that these are some great lyrics...
Lover, you may cause me tears  
Drag me through the best of years, 
But I love you so

I don’t know, they just evoke very specific emotions in me.

Also, here is their most recent release. Enjoy! :)


 
Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...