December 13, 2011

Style Log: Red Jacket

{Jacket/Mossimo via Target, Pants/a.n.a. via JC Penny, Boots/Airwalk via Payless}
 
Let me just say there is something about this jacket that just makes me fall in love with it every time I look at it. My grandma picked it out on our annual “Birthday Shopping Trip” and to my surprise it fit! [Jackets never fit me properly.] My birthday isn’t until Sunday, but since I was unable to go home last weekend my grandma sent it to me! How nice is that?! Happy early birthday to me! She also sent me some wonderful heeled oxfords from Target, I’m sure those will be making an appearance very soon.



At first I couldn’t decide if this was a coat or what, but I’ve decided it’s a late fall/early winter jacket. Either way, it’s warmer than it looks and I’m loving the rusty red color! This jacket is definitely pulling out of my dark winter color block!

Slàin,
Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...