December 12, 2011

NYC New YorK Color


I recently received my first VoxBox from Influenster! {If you haven’t checked them out, you should!} One of the great products I received in my VoxBox was NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City 582. This like is pretty inexpensive, especially for the quality of product. Their products range in price from $0.99 to $4.99.

The lip shine I received was fantastic! Being so fair skinned, the nude color looked great on me and is one I will wear often. Plus, the flavor and scent is a nice vanilla. My biggest problem with lip gloss these days are they they are too sticky and don’t last long, so I’m just constantly reapplying. This lip shine was not sticky at all! It slicked right on without gooping up and made my lips feel super soft. While the shine and color didn’t last all day, it did last much longer than expected. Besides, who expects lip gloss to last all day? Not with all the talking I do! :P Lastly, the shine on this gloss is amazing! Most of my super shiny glosses have a lot of glitter, which is okay, but I don’t love that. This has such a dynamic shine, but is much more subtle [ie. without noticeable glitter chunks!]

All in all I give this product an A+! I plan on going out and getting a couple more shades later today!

Happy Monday!
Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...