December 28, 2011

Recipe: Irish Cream Liqueur

Here’s another holiday recipe for you ...Irish Cream Liqueur! This is a great and simple gift! I found a recipe on Allrecipes.com and altered it a bit. It’s a gift for my Dad and I haven’t taste tested it yet, but I’ll report back!

What You Need:
1 cup of milk
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup Irish whiskey {I cut back from 1 ⅔ cups}
1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract

What You Do:
1. In a blender combine all ingredients.  I combined them in a bowl, then mixed them up in my Magic Bullet, because I don't have a blender!
 
2. Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. Shake before serving.

That’s it! Easy right? Not much of a recipe, but I still wanted to share. Also, since mine is a gift I made a cute little label for it. I also used a similar label for my Cinnamon Vodka!


Hope you all had a Merry Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...