December 27, 2011

DIY Gift Review!!

Now that all my family’s gift giving has past, I thought I’d give you a quick photo tour of the gifts I made!

I made Cinnamon Infused Vodka for my Mom and best friend. Then, I made some Irish Creme Liquor for my Dad! There will be a recipe for that on Wednesday!

 This was another gift for my bestie! I followed the tutorial here!

I made these “stay put dish towels” for both of my grandma’s! I used the tutorial on Pin. Sew. Press!


I made a couple of these totes I found for my Mom and bestie! I ended up lining my moms with material from an old pair of corduroys!

I had this really awesome picture of my grandpa, so then I used a thrift store frame to make this awesome one!


I made these puppy treats for all of my canine family and friends! I got the recipe from ”Come On Ilene!


Last, but not least I made these word photography prints for my mom and grandma’s! I went out and took all the photos and assembled them.

I just want to say thanks to all those other bloggers out there for posting such awesome tutorials! You helped make my holiday’s a hit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...