December 8, 2011

Holiday Wish List!



I’ve noticed a lot of bloggers are posting their Holiday Wish Lists...so I thought I would too! Here are a few things I wouldn’t mind finding under the tree this year!

1. TOMS - Teal Pop Herringbone Women's Classics or maybe the Purple Houndstooth!
2. ModCloth’s Turn Back Time Necklace in El Prado & Wears Like a Charm Necklace - I love the vintage feel and brass color!
3. Lomography Diana Mini 35mm Camera - This would be a super fun way to get back into film photography!
4. Bomber Jacket from Target - I meant to find this on my birthday shopping trip, but I forgot! I’ll probably go pick it up with some holiday cash!
5. September Trip Satchel from ModCloth - I LOVE this bag!
6. Great Gatsby Tshirt from Out of Print - I NEED this shirt. I hope someone got the hint! Hands down my favorite book.
7. Books! A couple on my list are Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling and Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiquro
8. Glasses from Warby Parker. I’m really love the Sinclair [just waiting for them to be back in stock for the Home Try On!], the Miles, and the Colton.
9. I need a floor lamp for my living room, I like this one from Target.
10. Some art for my kitchen! I like this wood sign and this Martinis Rossi & Torino print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...