December 9, 2011

Friday Favorites: Map Love!!

I don’t know if I ever have mentioned what my day job is - I’m a GIS Coordinator. Go ahead google it, you know you want to. I’ll wait.

Alright, the gist of it is map work. Or at least that’s the gist of it for this post! In any case, I’m a total map nerd! So, here is some map love courtesy of pinterest and all those other map nerds. :)


*Such a good idea for an art piece and/or gift!*


*Hmmm, I wonder where I could find room for this. Actually, I wonder where I could even get a huge wall map? OH! Maybe I should ask my geography teacher boyfriend? :P*


*I shall start collecting globes*


*Fantastic!*


*Cute!*


*I need to make this asap!*


*This is a must have for any map nerd’s Christmas tree!*


*This could be a really great gift for someone!*



*umm, Yes pelase!*



*Ooo, I like! Very pretty!*



*Just a few more ideas....*

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...