July 17, 2012

Me, Myself and I Link Up


I meant to get this up this morning, but alas it did not happen (i've been sickly).  I saw this link up on Kristen's blog and I got excited because it sounded like one I'd enjoy. So here ya go!!


{photo from fam vacay, have I shared this one yet?}

1. What is your biggest phobia? 
Oh man, probably spiders. Yea, most definitely spiders. Gross. 

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
Are you kidding? This is a hard question. I can think of many days that would be worth reliving. First...no second date with Brian, the saturday a few weeks ago when we went to Des Moines with our friends, Camp trip for the past 3 years, the Grace Potter concert night and so many more. I have a nice life. :) 


3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Honestly, probably about where I’m at, maybe a couple years younger. But, in a few years I think that will change. It’s just at this age [mid-upper 20s] I feel like there are still so many possibilities. I feel like I can still get away with being childish and making stupid mistakes occasionally. But at the same time...I feel like there is a lot of pressure at this age to start getting your shit together and carve out a life. So Idk, it’s intense, exciting...and well will have to end at some point, eh? 

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? 
None, ha! Although, on a couple rare occasions people told me I looked like Jullianne Moore. Idk though....I think it’s just cause we both have red hair and people are crazy. haha. 

 
Hmm...or maybe it's the cheek bones and big chin?? LOL

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? 
OMG, another toughy! Okay, well I don't know if this answer the question exactly, but here are some songs I’ve been listening to a lot lately...

Fool for a Lonesome Train by Ben Harper
Low Road by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas
Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
Stay Together by Al Green
Hearts Collide by Little Boots
The Dirty Glass by Dropkick Murphy’s
I’m Ready, I Am by The Format
Tyler by Toadies
Birds by Kate Nash

**Also, let me tell you - I tried to make a playlist for you on several sites and I couldn't!  There were always at least a couple songs they didn't have (and they were my favs!) so pfffft.  Anyway, here is a video of the first one, cuz I love me some Ben Harper.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...