June 25, 2012

Music Monday with Meghan Sara!

Meghan Sara is taking over the blog today!  She's super great and super entertaining.  This a true gift to you all.
Enjoy.
-----------------
Hi!  My name is Meghan Sara, and I blog over at Adventures in Mediocrity about my life in New York City, my love affair with Netflix, cutting up t-shirts and other such delightful nonsense.  And I'm interrupting your scheduled broadcast of Music Monday to lay down some sweet grooves and some hot knowledge.

Dancing is good for you!  It elevates your mood!  It releases endorphins!  Probably!  I've always loved to dance.  There were childhood videos of me as a baby interpreting A Chorus Line and bopping along to ABBA with the TV.  I can hardly resist bopping along to my iPod on the subway most days!

I've compiled a playlist of some of my favourite dance tunes for your listening pleasure!




And if you're not sure where to start...here is a guideline to some sweet dance moves to help you out. You're completely welcome.



Thanks for watching!  If you like this kind of stuff, swing on by Adventures in Mediocrity.  We'll have a laugh, maybe a nosh, and dance like idiots, whaddaya say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...