April 27, 2012

Style Log: Simple Black (four)

{Sweater/Gap, thrifted :: Skinnies/a.n.a :: Boots/target :: Scarf/gifted}

This outfit is my go-to.  Not necessarily these exact pieces...but the equation for them.  Neutral shirt + skinnies + boots + scarf.  It's just so effortless and looks great at the same time.  I wore this out to dinner and drinks when my family was up last weekend (yea, I'm behind on posting, ha!)




I do not have the good news that I thought I might...still waiting for an answer.  Looks like it could be less than great news now, but such is life, eh?  However, I will keep my chin up - why you ask?  Tonight I'm going to see Grace Potter & the Nocturnals!!  They are one of my favorite bands at the moment so I'm totally stoked!  Ohh, and while we are up in Minnesota we are going to go to this tapas restaurant...which is totally out of the box for me (I'm a super picky eater!), but I'm excited!  I'll try to remember to take photos of all the interesting food, so my instagram will probably be busy. :P


Okay, well hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...