March 28, 2012

Syle Log: Thrifty Shirt Dress


 {Dress/Thrifted, maurices :: Cardi/Kohl’s :: Shoes/American Eagle via Payless}
 

  
 



I went thrifting a couple weeks ago...and it was probably one of my best haul’s ever. Along with the skirt in the Mad Men post I got this awesome dress! It was a size down, so I didn’t think it would fit, but it was so darn cute I just had to try it on. Boy, I’m glad I did. It’s great for work and it’s lightweight, so it will be perfect for those hot summer days. For now, I’m going with the layered route, leggings and cardi’s are good spring “transitioning” pieces.  

P.s.  Please excuse the wrinkles!!  This was an "I just worked 8 hrs and want to hurry up and take these pictures, so I can put on my sweats" photo shoot.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...