February 27, 2012

Style Log: Friends, Family & Green Dreams

{Skirt/Thrifted, Merona :: Sweater/Thrifted, Aeropostale :: Boots/Merona via Target :: Necklace/Modcloth :: Glasses/Warby Parker}
 
 
 
 
 
My grandparent's had their 55th wedding anniversary this past weekend, so we headed home for some friend and family time.  We haven't been back since Christmas {which, yes I know wasn't that long ago, but still...}, so it was really great to see everyone. 
As I get older, I've noticed my circle of friends has become smaller, but closer.  The people that really care about our friendship have put work into it, as have I.  While, some others have sort of slipped through the cracks.  I guess the ones that have slipped...well it's kind of sad, but at the same time that's just life.  Besides, it's really nice to know that the friendships I do have are incredibly solid and valued by both sides.  It's really comforting to know that there are people in your life that continue to love you through all the changes life brings.  I guess I'm just trying to say I feel pretty blessed lately. :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!
xo, Kassie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...