November 9, 2011

#17 Simple


My boss texted me this morning and told me I could wear jeans to work, AGAIN! I was so thankful, because I didn’t get to bed until well after midnight and was not feeling too “dressy”. I helped with elections last night and wound up staying at work until 11 pm. It might be lame, but that is well past my weeknight bedtime!



This outfit is pretty simple and unimaginative, which directly reflects my mind set when I put it on. I’ve worn this shirt a lot, so I’m going to try really hard not to wear it again for the rest of the challenge.


In other news, I’m starting up the “Thursday Recipe” post tomorrow. I think I did it once before, but then I started this challenge and it sort of took over my blog! Which is okay for the moment, but I’m going to start working in some things that will be around long after this challenge [hopefully!]. I originally planned on Ginger Flair being more of a “life style” blog touching down on many things, including style, so that’s what I’m going to start moving towards.

On that note, Happy Hump Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...