November 3, 2011

#12 & 13 - Double Duty!

 Outfit #12 - Top/thrifted, Cardigan/a.n.a. via JC Penny, Trousers/thrifted, Boots/Merona via Target



Outfit #13 - Pink sweater/Maurices, White long sleeves/SO via Kohl's, Necklace/gift, Wing earrings/Claire's

You get 2 in one today! I have outfit #12 and #13 for you! I obviously meant to post #12 yesterday, but the day took a hideous turn around 8:30...AM! So, by time I got home I had called it quits on the day. I did get part of my mom's Christmas present done though. I also browsed pinterest for way too long to gather other DIY gift ideas, so I’m all prepared for the holidays now!



Oh and yes, yes I did wear the same pants two days in a row.  Which is why I scrapped the full length shots from day #13 [plus they all looked like crap!].



Anyway, enjoy the double post and have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...