October 2, 2011

Thrift Finds!

Happy Sunday!  Hope your weekends were swell, mine was!  The boyfriend and I went to pick out pumpkins yesterday and went hiking at a nearby state park.  Tons of fun!

Before I headed out for the weekend I made a quick stop at one of the local secondhand shops.  To be honest, you really have to dig to find nice things, but it can totally pay off.  Look what I found!


I spent a total of $12!  Crazy right?  Okay, the rundown...

Eddie Bauer corduroy jacket - $3 - That was definitely my favorite find.  It's going to be perfect for these cooler fall days we've been having.  Actually, I even wore it yesterday!
Green Merona double layer tee - $3 - I absolutely love this avocado green color!  I also really love the cinched neckline.
liz&co. Polka dot skirt - $3 - This is navy and white if you can't tell.  It also has a little flare ruffle thing at the bottom.  It's super cute!
Merona button up - $3 - Love this!  Really love the fabric, mainly the weight of it.  It feels like it's really gonna hold up.  It's a smidgen on the baggy side, but I plan on styling it similar to some outfits I've seen on Kendi Everday! :)

I'm off to do some Sunday cleaning!  [hopefully...haha!]

peace, kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...