October 21, 2011

#5 Breezy Boots


I did it. I went and took photos out in the world today! I love them! It was so much fun and I think they turned out pretty great! Of course, it was also incredibly windy outside. At one point, my tripod even started to tip over, but somehow I magically caught it. Oh well, that crazy wind blown look is in now, right?




 I really like this outfit. I don’t usually wear pink, but that’s one reason this sweater is in my 30 items. I love these boots. LOVE. I got them at Target for $30. I told you I would break the no shopping rule. I broke it and it feels so good! These shoes will be taking the place of my grey heels. I haven’t worn the grey ones yet, plus I have no clue why I even put them in my 30 items. Probably because we were having this crazy heat wave when I was selecting my items and now it’s crazy cold. I’m also switching out a couple other items [sorry], but I haven’t worn any of the switcheroos, so that’s allowed right? I’ll address the new items as the appear in outfits.


Back to the boots, best 30 bucks I’ve spent. Ever. These things are so flipping comfortable they should be illegal. I want to sleep in these boots. That’s how comfortable they are. I have planned several outfits around these boots. In fact, I will be basically living in them this weekend.


Speaking of this weekend, it’s my friend’s wedding - yippee!! So, I won’t be around for a couple days. Plus, I don’t think either of my festivity outfits will be fitting into my 30 for 30, but that’s okay!

Have a great weekend!
Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...